Saturday, February 7, 2009

Paris When It Sizzles



I was doing my regular round of fashion blog "stalking" today and I realized that I hadn't read The Sartorialist in a while. As usual, the pictures do not disappoint. It really makes me want to move to Europe and bundle up in layers of oversized scarves and electric-blue blazers.


Everything about this picture works. Right down to the pocket square, chain and even the beard. I really love the contrast of the emerald jacket with the plum background.


Are we noticing a color scheme? Waist-up I really like this outfit, but the shoes ruin it for me. Also, what is up with the long strap hanging from the bag?


Simple and effortlessly chic, even at such a young age. How I envy those Parisians.

1 comment:

jules said...

I love the satorialist, all of his photos are amazing, and always inspire me. I think your blog is so sweet! I stumbled upon it today and really like it.